Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 26 year male. Both my nipples are swollem and right one swollen more and pains. Pain spread through my right hand.

1 Doctor Answered
Its called gynecomastia in males. Do you havr any discharge from the nopples or any hard mass? if yes you consult a surgeon also instead of a gynecologist!
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.