I have a lot of hair fall although I'm taking healthy food. Then I could I do for hair thickness.

I have a lot of hair fall although I'm taking healthy foo...
Hair fall may be attributed to different reasons like using artificial colors, hair styling, chemicals etc. It may be due to some internal weakness also. Please go for herbal neem shampoo. Use shikakai and amla as conditioner (soak amla and shikakai in water overnight and boil a little in morning). Apply it on hairs. Keep for half an hour and then wash. It will condition the hairs. Too much shampooing can lead to more hair fall. Start using amla bhringraj oil on your dry scalp. This will increase the density & stop hair fall. Eat amla (indian gooseberry) in daily routine in any form whether it is candies, juice or raw. This habit will help in hair re-growth. Amla is a good source of many vitamins & it also increases absorption of iron from gut. For females above 40 years of age iron, calcium is must for stopping hair fall. Avoid using comb in wet hairs.