Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 years old mother. Due to some matrimonial problem I am mentally harassed touch. Now mind sometimes goes out of control.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi, kindly sort your marital distress, if you cannot solve, adjust or adapt with him. There will be always psychological difference between you. Focus more on leisure activities, eat well, talk with your friend's, do some relaxation techniques.
11 people found this helpful
Hi I will prescribe some harmless but effective flower remedy available in homoeopathy shops. Try to buy original medicines. Mix 3 drops of mimulus + 3 drops of cherry plum + 3 drops of white chestnut + 3 drops of aspen. Mix these with 100 ml water and drink it every morning and night.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.