Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My son is 10 years old. He is not developing according to his age group. His height is 128 cm and weight is 23 kg. please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Are yu and husband short -yu have to check mid parental height-he wil b 5 cm pus or minusthat height give him good food -and check his wt and ht 6 mthly -then consult a paediatrician.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.