Hii I am 31 years old male and I wana know what the exactly process of mouth implants. Is there any cheap rated implants are available?

Hii
I am 31 years old male and I wana know what the exact...
Hi please meet your dentist for the same and get it treated taking medications can manage the condition for now but doesn't treat the cause. Take this as an emergency and reduce the intake of medications as medications have their own side effects. Regarding your question about implants. Implants vary in price depending on different companies and the surface manufacturing of the implants. Gaurav you need an implantologist who understands the implants types well and can also work successfully with affordable implants. And yes there are affordable implants. Most importantly is the right implantologist. It's him who gives the success and not the type of implant.
Hii
It's making spaace in the bone n keeping the special metal made implants r not costly any more indian make r good n cheap.
Hii
cost is between rs 20, 000 - 60, 000 per tooth.
Hii
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants may be an option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason. Cost of implants varies with dentist.
Hii
It is one type of screw which will b placed in your gums to hold the former tooth or denture.