Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 32 years old, I have a loose teeth with pain and I observe pus kind of liquid around that teeth, is this a serious issue and wat is the treatment.

2 Doctors Answered
It is periodontitis. You will end up loosing your teeth at this young age. Go to your nearest dental surgeon as soon as possible. At home, you can gargle your mouth with warm salt water 3-4 times a day. Eat citrus fruits, they will strengthen your gums.
It may be abcess ; gingival or periapical. If tooth mobility is severe then it is advised to get it extacted. It is not a serious problem but needs treatment otherwise it may become very painful later on.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.