I am 20 years old and I suffer from underweight and irregular menstrual cycles. I also have fungal affected nails. In the past one year my weight went down by 2 kg's. Kindly Help me to gain weight.

I am 20 years old and I suffer from underweight and irreg...
Underweight is a term describing a person whose body weight is considered too low to be healthy. The definition usually refers to people with a body mass index (BMI) of under 18.5 a weight 15% to 20% below that normal for their age and height group. Low weight may be due to improper diet,reduced assimilation from intestine, illness,metabolism ,genetics etc . Thus first we have to rule out any such condition, with this have a healthy diet with more proteins (legumes,eggs,fish,lean meat),vegetables and fruits,drink plenty of water and go for regular exercise . A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will definitely help you a lot.
Do your hormonal profile on day 2 of your period.