Hey there I used to wear braces for arnd 2 years Dey asked me to put on retainers for abt 6 mnts Bt I havnt been very regular in wearing dem. Is der a risk of my teeth to protrude again?

Hey there
I used to wear braces for arnd 2 years
Dey aske...
Ya, the fixed braces are for allingning the teeth and the retainers are for maintaining the teeth in the alligned position, if you do not use retainers properly the teeth may protrude again, if you have difficulty in using ordinary retainers, you can use esix appliance or permanent bonding method.
Hey there
I used to wear braces for arnd 2 years
Dey aske...
Most likely there is a chance of relapse.
Hey there
I used to wear braces for arnd 2 years
Dey aske...
If doctor has given you fixed retainer then no worries otherwise chances of protrusion might happen.
Hey there
I used to wear braces for arnd 2 years
Dey aske...
If you use retainer on regular basis than there will b less chances of relapse.