I am 38 years old. Happily married for 11 years. I don't enjoy sex as much as I used to do earlier. Penis doesn't get hard. Suggest remedy to increase sexual interest n power. N to regain that hardness I had earlier. I lead a stressful n hectic life.

I am 38 years old. Happily married for 11 years. I don't ...
At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. For most men, this problem occurs occasionally and isn’t a serious issue. However, if you are unable to achieve an erection one-quarter of the time or more, you may have a health problem that requires medical attention. Erection problems are also known as: • erectile dysfunction (ED) • impotence • sexual dysfunction. It can be can be due to physical, psychological, or a combination of the two. Physical causes of erection problems are more common in older men. They occur because of disorders that can affect the nerves and blood vessels responsible for causing an erection.