I brush my teeth twice a day but even after that it's becoming yellowish and seems as if they are not being cleaned. Please suggest me a remedy or how to clean.

I brush my teeth twice a day but even after that it's bec...
U can take baking soda, and apply on teeth for 3-5 min, it is very helpful, or you can apply sarso tel with salt mix it and apply on teeth two time a day, and you also can go for dentist for cleaning. On more thing you can also apply banana peel inner peel, which is also very good remedy.
Just a reminder, adult teeth are not milky white, they have a slight yellowish tinge. Your teeth might be becoming yellow due to stain deposition on the teeth surface, they are not removed by brushing. Go for professional cleaning of teeth which will remove stains and calculus present on the teeth. If you are not satisfied with the results, go for bleaching.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist.