My teeth is so yellow and gap between front two teeth how can reduce gap and become teeth whiter.

My teeth is so yellow and gap between front two teeth how...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist you may require bleaching, for gaps you may require braces.
For front gap in tooth can be build up my filling material, cap or braces. The choice of treatment depends on the amount of gap and will be determined by your dentist. For yellowish teeth there are various options like scaling and polishing, microabrasion, whitening treatment. You can opt any but, unfortunately home remedies for whitening is not very effective for long term.
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. Maintain oral hygiene by brushing twice a day and use mouth wash regularly. You can go for braces or veneer to close space.
Visit a dentist and get scaling (cleaning) done, use a mouthwash before bed and brush twice a day.Your teeth may have plaque accumulation giving it a yellow appearance.