I was heaving an irregular periods from this Feb. Gyn has checked and advice me that I need to go to ultrasound. In ultrasound the endometrium thickness was 15.5. Doctor advice me to take Sysron for 21 days. In April the period came fine for 4 days and again doctor advised Sysron for 21 days now I got my period on time but bleeding only happen for 2 days in 2 day night it stops and in 3 day afternoon it again started low but not as regular period. I have done the ultrasound and the endometrium thickness us 6.5. Pls advice why I am not having regular period flow.

I was heaving an irregular periods from this Feb. Gyn has...
Hello, it appears that you are having hormonal imbalance. You should continue with the medicine for 6 months and maintain a menstrual calendar. If the problem persist after that, you should get your investigations and sonogram done to rule out any disease.
use lakshmanarishta