Hello Doctor. I have a habit of grinding my teeth most of the time I have developed this habit in past 2 years, now my question is will this can cost me headache as I have started having headache now a days.

Hello Doctor. I have a habit of grinding my teeth most of...
Please visit your dentist first so as to understand that you are having any irritation leading to grinding of teeth. Yes it can lead to headache - indirectly.
Yes teeth grinding can cause headache. It will also abrade your teeth. Get a night guard made by a dentist to prevent this. Also do some meditation to reduce your habit.
It is possible.
This habit is called bruxism. Habit of grinding teeth or clenching their jaw under stress. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. Take a deworming medicine. Also you may need a habit breaking appliance called soft splints to preserve your teeth from wearing off. Adv. Muscle relaxant to relieve jaw muscle pain and anti-depressants. Advance procedures can be done with laser.