Hi sir/mam My problem many pimples in my face What is solution & high temper and short.

Hi sir/mam
My problem many pimples in my face What is sol...
Pimples are common in young age, acne can be caused by a combination of several factors, including heredity, hormones, stress, regular spicy fried food is aggravating cause, and lack of sufficient nutrition. In addition, acne can be made worse by the use of oil-based makeup. The treatment is to be comprehensive includes local herbal paste and internal.
Hi sir/mam
The treatment for oily skin and acne is very simple and should be done to prevent scars and pigmentation. The very 1st step should be a proper assessment in detail, since every individual patient is unique and treatment will need to be very specific for each different patient. After a detailed history and examination, your dermatologist may recommend a few blood tests. Treatment normally consists of topical cream/s and sometimes oral medications of different kinds. With proper management, your acne should be come under control within a few months. For scars that have already developed, your dermatologist may recommend certain cosmetic procedures using peels, lights or electrical machines. Check the qualifications of your dermatologist to ensure that he/ she has adequate qualifications to perform these procedures. Meanwhile, do not use cosmetics or creams and keep your skin clean using any ordinary soap or face wash. Most advertised cosmetic products in the media are of no use.