Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am very concerned regarding my weight. I am 18 years old and my weight and height make me look like a school student though I study in college. I don't feel confident using weight gainers. Pls advice.

1 Doctor Answered
Tk proper nutritional diet. Food rich in vitamins n mineral's n proteins. Fiber rich diet. Use only natural source of this. Do proper n regular excersise fr proper growth of body.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.