Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 age and female I have pcod problem since 6 years. Now doctor said to me it's in cronical stage what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Pcod is a very common problem nowadays. No need to worry. You need some lifestyle changes. Don't let your body weight increase. In fact try -& loose some weight. Do regular exercise. Consult a doctor. Few medicines may be required & you can lead a normal life.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.