Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have cavity in my teeth so how I can be cured and give me a good advice and there is a muscle tearing in my leg.what to do for these

3 Doctors Answered
Hi. For cavities, get fillings done by dentist. For muscle tearing visit a orthopedic doctor.
Mouth ulcers are usually due to vitamin deficiency or bad digestion. Other causes are change in lifestyle, climate or food or medicine, increased stress level, allergies or increase body heat, consumption of oilly n spicy foods. Start taking vitamin supplements. Avoid oilly n spicy food. Eat more of healthy and balanced diet.
•If your cavity in the tooth is caused by decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.