I am 70 years old. Last year, after Implant of my three tooth, I was advised to use Beta Din Gargle. After brushing, I use Beta Din Gargle once a week. Should I increase the use of Beta Din Gargle or once a week is sufficient?

No need. In fact you have to gradually reduce as it is not good in the long run.
Once a week is sufficient you can also use it twice a week if you feel your mouth is not clean enough.
If you are not having any infection in your mouth, then once in a week is sufficient. Overuse may disturb the bacterial environment of your oral cavity which might be a problem. So once in a week is sufficient.
You can use chlorhehidine mouthwash with aqueous base every day before bed. Its better that you use a mouthwash regularly.
It can be used for 14 days after your surgery. Donot use betadine gargle regularly.
sufficient with brushing twice a day
Once a week is sufficient.