Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Im 24 year old male. I need to ask when I go out im getting allergy like becoming red. Totally red. And appear high level of heat. Full body becomes red. After few mint becoming normal.

1 Doctor Answered
Im 24 year old male. I need to ask when I go out im getti...
" You seem to be suffering from urticaria. It appears in form of sudden wheals and then settles down without leaving a mark If you find any causative factors- any dietary substance, dust, exertion, etc, try to avoid it. Usually long term-low dose treatment is required required in form of antihistamines Keep the temperature of water neither too cold nor very hot. Apply calamine lotion over affected areas.
7 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.