Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am 38 years old male suffering continuous pain over quadriceps muscle since 15 years. What is line of treatment and diagnosis.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate-user. I think you have a referred pain from spine. It is unusual to have pain for so long and it will not show up locally if there is some local cause. You need detailed evaluation and imaging to come to a diagnosis. Once diagnosis is made we can treat you accordingly.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.