I am suffering from dental problem. An extra tooth becoming my problem which I saw suddenly started growing at the end of my teeth n gum and thats why the tooth before that started isolated from gum and blood is coming from there. How can I recover my gum n stop blood?

I am suffering from dental problem. An extra tooth becomi...
You may have a wisdom tooth that is erupting and the bleeding can be due to localized infection in the gums due to food lodegment, you can do warm salt water rinse 3-4 times a day. Also visit a dentist for a check up.
U may b getting wisdom tooth if causing problems n not in correct direction it may have to be removed consult a maxillofacial surgeon
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floslybrate-usereyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water or hydrogen peroxide to keep the area clean. Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth. - stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums. - eat a balanced diet and limit snacking between meals. Carbohydrates and sugars feed dental plaque. - try an oral irrigation device, commonly known as a" water pick, to clear debris from around the gum line. - you may need deep cleaning along with surgical curettage or gum strengthening procedure. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser.