Hey im 24 years old im having itching sensation on roof of mouth and ears when cold air passes through my nose im having this problem since I was kid, I nver really thought it was a problem before but it starts worrying me now so I want to know what is the cause and how to get rid of it.

Hey im 24 years old im having itching sensation on roof o...
Dear this is due to dryness of the mouth, this is because of lack of mucus in the mouth which is protective layer of our mouth, and is being produced in the mouth by glands which will be helped by good and healthy blood supply to the glands, blood with good blood cells will take oxygen to the gland and gland works, they require oxygen in ample of amount, so if you do not take iron diet on daily basis than this will lead to less of mucus production and hence lead to dryness and thick mucus problem, this thick mucus leads to irritation in mouth hence leads to itching in the mouth, start taking good iron diet on daily basis, and shakes, avoid salty and spicy food.