My teeth becomes yellow. I daily brush 2 times a. 15 mins in one time. Tell me the treatment.

My teeth becomes yellow. I daily brush 2 times a. 15 mins...
Harsh brushing will make your teeth gradually yellow as it will erode the whiter enamel layer. Everyone doesn't have pearl white teeth. Still for more whiter teeth, you can go for teeth whitening.
It may b gum problem. You need cleaning.
Hey hii I got your question about your worry for yellow colour of teeth let me explain that if your compaction is towards white your natural colour of teeth is in slightly yellow tinge if it's not that you must be using harsh brushing with hard brush change it to medium bristol brush if it is not like it then check out your acidity it is causing warpage of enamel exposing dentine which is yellow in colour.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist u may require bleaching