9 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Start cardiovascular exercises like running, jogging, cycling etc.
2. Avoid carbohydrates and fats.
3. Avoid processed and junk foods.
4. Start exercising. Both body weight exercises like push ups, pull ups, squats and weight training in the gym is helpful.
5. Stay hydrated.
6. Have a light dinner.
7. Evening walk is always recommended.
8. Green veggies complete your nutrient requirements.
9. Consume all types of protein both from veg and non veg sources.
10. Sleep well.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.