Hello, I'm mentally distorted. I can't think what I am, what I want, for what I'm made? I life is full of confusions and I have no solution of them. I can't focus on anything. I always thinks about these questions but can't find any answers. Please help me to escape from these confusions. Thank you.

Hello,
I'm mentally distorted. I can't think what I am, w...
Dear lybrate user, welcome to lybrate. Every person across the world will be in trouble if they started thinking about what you are thinking now. That is because there are no answers to these questions. The duty of your mind is to think. You cannot control your mind's thinking. Once you just leave your mind without diversion, it always end up in negative territory. But certainly you can divert your thinking. You can make your mind to be always positive by engaging in creative activities, hobbies, games and passionate towards whatever you do. Thereby you can reduce your stress and tension also. Once you can do this, loss of proper sleep and stress also can be made normal. Take care.