Get the AppFor DoctorsHealth Feed
lybrate_logo
Shield 360

Shield360

New
ask question

Ask a question

consult online

Consult Online

0

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

I am almost 41. About 2 months ago I started having trouble swallowing solids. 6 weeks ago I had an anterior cervical discectomy with spinal fusion and since after the surgery I was struggling with even liquids that has gotten better and I can swallow some very soft solids however I take 3 spoonfuls or sips of something and feel bloated and uncontrollably full for hours. I alternate between diarrhea and constipation. I have frequent uti?s diabetic neuropathy, general fatigue. A few months ago I had what I think was a canker sore under my tongue all the way in the back together with an earache also on the left side and it took a month for it to go away I have the exact same thing in the exact same spot also with an earache on the same side x 10 days, medication for sore not helping hurts when I swallow. I also have not been able to regulate my body temperature for a while. For a few weeks I was sweating profusely but since my surgery i?ve been constantly freezing and about a week ago I started having cold sweats again. I?m either sweating, freezing or both at the same time and it changes from minute to minute. It was suggested that I may have autonomic neuropathy. I?m a breast and ovarian cancer survivor 3 1/2 years in remission. I receive botox injections for migraines every 90 days. I also have severe gerd but no heartburn that?s all I can think of off the top of my head.

1Doctor Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360
book_appt_icon
Book appointment with top doctors for Trouble Swallowing treatment
Ask a FREE Question
Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors
Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED QUESTIONS

Hi, I am 25 year old female. From one month I am facing some problem, but I do not know what it is. I have even taken its medication and it was con...
    0

Suffering from achalasia cardia type. I Undergone poem surgery still the underlining problem of food being stuck in esophagus has no cure. Please, ...
    1

I have suffered with a mysterious problem. Three months ago, I had white patches on back of my throat. I had visited a doctor and he suspected phyr...
    0

Hello sir, I fell food stuck in throat from 1 month. Please advice what should i do?
    0

Hi, I have overcome swallowing food issue but I am facing fear while swallowing tablet how to rectify it please help me out in this I hav r been pr...
    1

Hi I am facing dry throat issue and swallowing issue from last 4 days and it happened suddenly I have gas issue I burp a lot can you please guide m...
    1

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

Home remedies for throat pain
    0
    Health tips Image

11 Oral Cancer Signs and Symptom - Warning Signs
    1885
    Health tips Image

Child Having Trouble In Swallowing - Dysphagia in Child
    3598
    Health tips Image