1. Cleanse your face twice a day using lukewarm water to dissolve oil.
2. Avoid touching your face with your hands as this germs to your facial skin, making it to breakouts. 3. Ensure that you drink 10-12 glasses of water daily
4. Avoid fried and spicy food.
5. Include fruits, raw vegetables and fresh vegetable juices in your diet.
6. Avoid harsh skin products.
No, itz not possible. Any product you start using will take around 1 month to give results. And at your age there is a lot of changes in hormones. So, that things will take time to cure.
2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Acne/Pimples treatment