I played cricket under the sun. So. basically m fair skin. Bt recently my glow of face n whole body became lil darker.. I sweating too much. My age is 22 plus. Is it normal? Or is it any hormonal disbalnce? I want to get back my fair look. Tell me some home remedy. Which will lasts long.
MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
9 years experience
Ask Free Question
here are some home remedies for making skin fair naturally
1. Rub lemon juice to skin for deeply removing the blocked dirt and oils from skin. Citric acid in lemon works as a natural bleaching agent for skin, while vitamin c removes dark spots from skin making it beautiful.
2. Cucumber is also a great skin lightening natural product that contains bleaching properties that helps to make skin fair. Keep the slices of cucumber on skin daily for 20 minutes. Keeping cucumbers also provides moisture to skin giving you a lighten skin tone.
3. Mix turmeric to milk cream and cover skin with this paste. While turmeric makes skin radiant milk cream provide moisture and nourishment giving you a fairer skin complexion.
4. Gel of aloe vera is rich in anti oxidants, moisture and vitamins that help in repairing damaged skin and improving skin complexion. This gel also acts as a natural scrub and should be massaged in circular motion for removing dead cells and dirt from skin.
5. Mixture of fruit juices like papaya, pineapple and strawberry can be used as a facial mask for getting a fair skin tone.
6. Potato also has a lightening effect on skin that is beneficial in fading the dark spots, scars. It also contains an enzyme that has properties for lightening dark skin. Rub potato slices or apply its juice to skin. Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it using warm water.
7. Mixture of carrot and beetroot juice helps to make skin more reddish and fair.
8. In case of dry skin keep honey on skin for 15-20 minutes. Honey is a great source of moisture and also helps in treating skin allergies.
39 years experience
Ask Free Question
the darkening of your skin is due to long exposure to sun. Sun light increases production of melanin (which gives colour in your skin) you can use homoeopathic medicine berberis aquifolium-q, 10 drops twice daily taken with some water will protect your skins natural colour.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Sweating treatment