My wife's lmp was 9 jan 2016. She is pregnant. I want to known that which trimester/month going on? Now a days which precaution should be taken for best pregnancy? Last day her baby slip down below womb? Plzzz sugest me precaution and dieting for healthy pregnancy.

My wife's lmp was 9 jan 2016. She is pregnant. I want to ...
This is her 4th month. That means 2nd trimester is running. If last time any mishap happened, you have to take care. Keep her lied down on a bed which is raised on leg side. Take as much rest she cn. If needed get os tightening done. Take proper food containing protein, vitamins, iron, calcium. Go to gynecologist for regular check ups.
Count days form 09 jan. Today you have completed 21+29+31+30+7 days. So that's 17 weeks. After 16 weeks you are in 2nd trimester or 5th month. For health pregnancy eat, drink, sleep well. Avoid physical and mental stress but one type of mild exercise will be beneficial. Best is 20-25 mins walk over flat surface. Avoid smoking, alcohol, drugs, food additives, dust, smoke, exhaust. Personal hygiene is must. Wear loose clothes and keep home environment cheerful and calm.