My teeth are getting yellowish especially the canines. Help me to get rid out of this.

My teeth are getting yellowish especially the canines. He...
Hi, you need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening.
To maintain whiteness of teeth you have to maintain proper oral hygiene by brushing teeth in morning and before going to bed. Also make a paste of baking soda and salt and massage on teeth twice a day for 5-10 min and then wash with water. Rub banana peel on teeth will also help you in this case.
Dear lybrate user, take, apples, carrots, banana, spinach, cheese, milk, amla, regularly. Brush twice, take, calc area phos 6x 4 tabs, thrice a day. @ kreosotum 30-6 pills, thrice a day. You r advised to consult a dentist in this regards. Take, care.
The permanent teeth are not milky white they have slight yellowidh tinge. But as you are saying the teeth are getting more yellowish, it maybe due to stains. Toughest stains are tobacco stains which may be due to smoking or eating guthka, pan masala, etc. To get your teeth free from stains you need professional cleaning of teeth, normap brushing will not help getting rid of the stains. Once you have got your professional cleaning done by a dentist take precautions, brush properly, maintain oral hygiene and you will be away from all kind of teeth problems.
U have to check the food you take must not be very acidic or dye contaning secondly get a scalling done if problem persisit go for bleaching of teeth.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist u may require bleaching
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.