My teeth is affected with fluorosis and it looks yellowish color. What precautions should I take to make my tooth clean and white.

My teeth is affected with fluorosis and it looks yellowis...
Now u can't do any thing on ur own consult a dentist u may require bleaching or vineering or caps
Get a dental check up done once every six months. Cosmetic laminates or veneers or caps can help if fluorosis is severe. Maintain good oral hygiene. Brush twice daily, rinse your mouth after all meals. Also get scaling and polishing of teeth done once in six months.
Now you can not change tooth color by any natural means, there are cosmetic procedures which can help you out. Please visit nearby dentist. Also get your cleaning done every 6 months.
Flutosis stains r permanent. Scalling n polishing as well as bleaching'll lighten the stains only for few days n stains tend to accumulate bck on your tooth cos of rough flurosis surface. The best way to treat them permanently is getting laminates/veneers. Visit a dentist for the same. Flutosis teeth r weaker than normal teeth n require additional care n attention by u. Get scalling done by dentist once in 6 months. Use proper brushing techniques. Brush, floss n use mouthwash twice daily. Massage your gums with your finger tips after brushing. Keep your tongue clean. Rinse your mouth well after each meal. Visit your dentist for dental checkups every 6 months to detect n prevent dental probs.
Visit a dentist. The method of acidic micro abrasion, followed by remineralisation procedures, assures a considerable recovery of the dental surfaces affected by fluorosis. Best way is capping or veneers for upper front 6 teeth & lower front 6 teeth. Until then use tooth mousse tooth paste. Apply this paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.