Hi, I am 30 yrs old, female and I have a pain in my left gum for last 1 months. What should I do?

Pain in gum may be due to pocket in the gingiva you need to get curettage done.
Use an antibiotic cap augupen 375 mg and analgesic hifenac -p. But the reason of pain you should come to know therefore visit the dentist.
Try using warm saline water for rinsing at least 3-4times a day if pain subsides well n good if it persist. You need to consult a dentist in person.
Visit a dentist and get a checkup done so that exact of pain can be verified and accordingly best needed treatment can be done.
Consult a dentist.
If you could give more details otherwise warm salt water rinse can give you some relief.
Gum pain occur due to inflammation and plaque and tartar present around your teeth and gum. You need to clean up your teeth. Till you can take tab akilos p twice a day and use mouth wash. Maintain good oral hygiene.
Please start warm saline rinses nd a fluoride mouthwash. Also brush twice daily and gargle everytime after meals. Also visit your dentist for cleaning of your teeth.