Dear sir/madam. Please tell me the symptoms of gall bladder stone. I have doubt of it. My stomach pain occurs frequently.

Dear sir/madam. Please tell me the symptoms of gall bladd...
Boating. Fullness. Pain in right upper abdomen.
Specific symptoms may vary based on what type of gallbladder condition you have, although many symptoms are common among the different types of gallbladder problems. But most gallbladder symptoms start with pain in the upper abdominal area, either in the upper right or middle. Below are common symptoms of gallbladder conditions: - severe abdominal pain - pain that may extend beneath the right shoulder blade or to the back - pain that worsens after eating a meal, particularly fatty or greasy foods - pain that feels dull, sharp, or crampy - pain that increases when you breathe in deeply. The safest and way that should be used to remove gall stones is removing it naturally, not just remove gall stones from gall bladder but also remove the cause of gall stones.