Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir. I am a 32 years old male. I have been suffering from white coat hypertension what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
You can get your bp checked at home setting. Or 24 hour ambulatory bp recording machines are available.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.