Hi here my cousion is having a stomach problem and Throat pain Is another issue. What should i do to cure?

Hi  here my cousion is  having a stomach problem and Thro...
If he has problem due to gastritis/Hyper acidity 1. Take bland diet, Avoid foods which cause acidity like spicy, oily, fatty and junk foods, onion, garlic, citrus fruit like orange grape, lemon, tomato, cucumber, raddish, vinegar, pickle etc 2. Have proper Breakfast, Don’t skip or postpone your meal, Take home made food, Avoid food and water from outside, 3. Eat food slowly, don’t rush, take smaller meals at frequent intervals like 5-6 meals per day, and don't overeat. Limit fluid intake during meal4. Drink plenty of water (8-10 glass daily). Take your meal regularly and timely. Avoid fasting, Don’t skip your breakfast. 5. Stop smoking, consumption of alcohol and tobacco, excess tea or coffee, carbonated drinks if you are having,6. Avoid stress, have adequate rest, sleep for 7-8 hours daily in night, go for regular exercise, practice yoga/meditation 7. Take one tablet of pan40 in the morning before breakfast daily for few days 8. Consult Gastro enterologist for further advice.
This is due to the lack of hydration in your mouth, mucus which is protective layer in mouth helps you to keep mucosa wet and healthy, if this get dries than bacteria gets space to enter your body, and you start getting repeatedly the cold and throat pain, do keep yourself hydrated with fresh fruits, shakes, lemon juice of honey, melon, water melon, salads, and milk products like curds lassie, cofffee hot and cold, same is with the stomach problem that is due to lack of hydration acid gets concentrated so yu start getting pain in abdomen so keep hydration yourself to avoid such things, and avoid salty and spicy foods please.