I am 22 years old, completed graduation. Now looking for a job. But, due to my yellow teeth and brown gums I am not getting any job. Please help me to have better medicine. Thank you.

I would suggest you to visit a dentist and that is the solution of your problem as you must be needing a teeth whitening session. But before that cleaning procedure is mandatory as sometimes yellowish teeth is due to tar tar accumulation. Once you get your scaling done then dentist will evaluate the original shade of thr teeth if require then he or she will suggest a bleaching session. Rest about gums you need to go for gums depigmentation procedure now a days as we have recent advancements dental laser we won't be giving local anesthesia as well. You can get it done in just 15-20 mins painless procedure.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist
You need full mouth scaling.
what kind of job you are looking for , where colour of teeth and gums play such important role. visit a dentist for scaling and polishing. get bleaching done for whitening of teeth.
Go for scaling followed by bleaching of teeth.