Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir. My name is sunny Singh. I have teeth problems. And I have teeth pain. I need to your help. Please help me.

4 Doctors Answered
Hello sir. My name is sunny Singh. I have teeth problems....
The type of treatment you have for toothache /sensitivity/swelling will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.
Hello sir. My name is sunny Singh. I have teeth problems....
Hi lybrate-user, the toothache you are suffering from may be due to the following reasons: 1. Tooth decay 2. Tooth fracture 3. A damaged filling 4. Infected gums the most common cause is a long-standing cavity or tooth decay, which usually requires a root canal treatment (rct). The same treatment applies to a tooth fracture as well. In case of a damaged filling, there may be two possibilities: either the filling can be removed and replaced with a new one after applying a soothing base material; or if the damaged filling is placed deep near the nerves of the tooth, it may require an rct. Infected gums usually are treated with deep cleaning/scaling after which there is permanent relief from pain. I suggest that that you consult me privately on lybrate, so that I can provide more specific answers. You will be able to send across images of your aching tooth/teeth, and looking at them will help me be in a better position to solve your problem.
Hello sir. My name is sunny Singh. I have teeth problems....
If cavity get it filled by a dentist u may require rct and cap
Hello sir. My name is sunny Singh. I have teeth problems....
Teeth pain can be due to decay, gum infection or sensitivity. Get your teeth x-rayed to determine the cause. Decay can be removed n the cavity can be filled with cement with or without rct. Gum infection can be treated by doing scaling and polishing n maintaining the same through proper oral hygiene habits. For sensitivity, use desensitizing toothpaste twice daily.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.