Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have got sensitive teeth. Unable to eat anything properly. Tried lot of medicine. But no result.

2 Doctors Answered
Then you should get root canal of your teeth.
Please start using colgate sensitive tooth brush and toothpaste and mouthwash of the same name. Still problem exist. Shift to colgate gel-kam, that would definitely help.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.