I want to leave tramadol but when I don't have tramadol body pain and I feel like no power in body. Could not sleep. Suggest me what should I do and which is the best doctor.

I want to leave tramadol but when I don't have tramadol b...
Hi, taking pain-killer like tramadol is not the solution for the pain. So, it's very important to know the cause of body pains in your case. As simple nutritional deficiency can cause general weakness and body-pains. Get the thorough check-up done annually. Would advise you to take homoeopathic medicines - alfaalfa tonic and five phos. - both thrice daily, and let me know about your condition after a month. Management: daily intake more of healthy, nutritious and balanced food which includes green vegetables, seasonal fruits, salads, legumes, pulses, eggs, milk & milk products, oats, cornflakes, muesli, nuts, lean meat (chicken & few seafood), etc. Keep yourself well-hydrated by taking at least 10-12 glasses of water in a day, also increase intake of other fluids like coconut water, shikanji, jaljeera, gulkand, rooh-afza, lassi, curd, etc. Which has got cooling effect on the body during this hot summer weather. Sleep for 6-9 hrs at night and 1-2 hrs. During daytime. Avoid going out or playing under the sun, best time is after sunset. Wear a hat with broad brim, wear sunglasses whenever you are out in the sun. Don't awake late nights, follow motto of'early to bed, early to rise' avoid unnecessary exertion or stress.