I am 21, but I don’t have enough moustache and beard d in my face, how to grow it up, is there any medicines for it? My friends tease me.” “I scared of getting married since my moustache and beard not developed. Would it affect my personal life? Normally boys show their growth between the ages of 13 to 16 years. The secondary sexual characters like hair growth, starts from above the upper lip, chin and body. Only the sexual hormones bring these changes. Serum Testosterone is the authority for Masculine features.

I am 21, but I don’t have enough moustache and beard d in...
For fast growth of moustaches and beard apply these very useful methods: • Do SINHASANA & SARVANGASANA yogasana daily. You can ask me for the details & steps of these asanas. • Take 1/2 teaspoon ashwagandha powder and 1/2 teaspoon of amla powder mix it and take it with water once in a day. • Do running and jogging daily as it increase the hormones levels. • Do neck massage with oil daily.