6 years experience
Ask Free Question
To control or maintain BP normal there are some instructions are given below:
•Do not take salt in high amount or try to avoid it because high sodium level increase BP.
• Eat less amount of pickle and fast food, fast food contain high sodium.
• Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking.
• Take less amount of coffee and tea both increase BP.
• Drink 8 to 10 glass of water daily • Do exercise daily, running and long walk.
• Take 6 to 8 hrs of sleep daily. Do not take too much stress.
• Do long breathing pranayams daily for 10 - 15 minutes. It will reduce your stress level in your body.
• Avoid taking too much fat foods such as butter, cheese, ghee. • Eat healthy diet such as green leafy vegetables, fruits. Eat an apple daily.
You can take Mukta Vati Of Divya Pharmacy of Baba Ramdev one tablet daily but only under the guidance of Ayurveda Doctor.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.