Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 18 years old and I'm male. I have huge ear wax. What should I do to clean it? And also I have blackheads on and around my nose. Please suggest me some remedies.

1 Doctor Answered
U've huge earwax, need to be removed by Dr. Or ent specialist. You may rupture ear drum. Since blackheads is on &arround your nose take skin specialist opinion.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.