Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a pain in my ear it horrible for me I can't take the pain anymore so can you please suggest me the medicine which I can use for relief.

1 Doctor Answered
In acute conditions dear always go to concerned doctor nearby, and get relief, never take self medication.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.