Hi I'm seven weeks pregnant. I've got my first ultrasound done on 18 april in which twin gestation was seen of 5-6 weeks. Cardiac activity was seen in one feti. I've got my second ultrasound done today I 27 april. Today also fetus a corresponding to 7-8 weeks showing cardiac activity and fetus b showing non viable gestation of 5-6 weeks was the report. My other fetus is not growing. What can be the reasons? Are there any chances of fetus growth? Is there any effect to the growing fetus? What can be done now? Please guide me well.

It can happen that one twin may not grow. But you need not work the growing fetus sac would press o the other non growing one and then you will find only one viable pregnancy. No there r no side effects to the normal fetus.
There are cases of vanishing twins in which one survives, the other generally is shrunk and gradually absorbed in the womb and csuses no problem to the live foetus or mother. Be aware of any bleeding and take extra rest, thats it