Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My teeth cap got out all of sudden. I want to refix them. Please reply with the price for doing this.

3 Doctors Answered
Dear lybrate-user, if the cap has been placed in the last 1 year, you can readily go to the dentist who placed it and get it fixed for free. However, if it has been more than a year, your dentist may charge you, depending upon his own discretion. Although this is usually the standard policy, many dentists may follow their own rules for charging patients in such cases, so it really depends on your dentist.
Just 250 bucks dey might take.
You can get it fixed with your nearby dentist. The price range from 50 to 300.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.