When I was 9, I had an accident which causes me my two front teeth chipped and I got root canal surgery. Now I am 21 and one of my teeth got little discoloration is there any easy solution to get whiten my teeth without cap or implants because I don't have any other problems related to my teeth only just it got discolored please tell.

When I was 9, I had an accident which causes me my two fr...
This discoloration is due internal and can't be removed with any treatment. So go for either cap or composite veneers.
Hi lybrate-user, generally tooth tends to discolour once it is root canal treated. That is one of the major reasons why a dentist does cap over the tooth. You can not whiten the tooth now since its already root canal treated. But you should get a cap done as it will be more aesthetic.
U can get vineering done though cap would b better answer