After delivery of my baby I gain weight. I also suffering problem of periods. When I take medicine periods comes when I stopped medicine periods did not come. Can periods problem cause fatness. My baby is now 16 month. I want to lose my weight. What should I do.

After delivery of my baby I gain weight. I also suffering...
Yes irregular periods can certainly cause increased weight. But it is a vicious cycle. If weight is more, periods can become irregular. To lose weight 1. Start exercising, sorry there is no short cut to weight loss. Exercising is the best and the safest option. Exercise for 40 minutes daily. Walking or cycling or yoga or gym - pick what suits you. But practice it regularly 2. Diet - you need not starve. Eat a healthy diet. Include one bowl each of boiled vegetables, fresh fruits and steamed sprouts/pulses in your daily diet. Completely avoid white sugar (go for jaggery or honey instead) avoid junk food, deep fried food, artificial colors and flavors and maida 3. Warm water - this is a magic remedy for weight loss - have about 4 cups of warm water everyday 4. Green tea/herbal tea - they help you burn the fat. They also give you the much needed energy boost. Take two cups daily. 1 cup 40 minutes before breakfast and the other one 40 minutes before dinner.