6 years experience
Ask Free Question
Dear, causes of kidney stones are
* urinary infections * intake of less quantity of fluids & water
* high intake of non vegetarian diets like eggs, red meat, fish.
* high intake of calcium rich diet like milk tomatoes, spinach.
* hormonal disorders (hyperparathyroidism)
you should follow these very important and simple things to prevent stone formation & to get sure treatment of kidney stones: 1. First take a lot of fluid daily. The more you drink water and fluid, the less amount of deposit accumulate in kidney. So you have to make your kidneys healthy just only by drinking 2-3 liters (10-12 glasses) of water.
2. Stones are mainly formed of calcium and oxalate. So take very low quantity of milk, cheese, cream and dairy products. 3. Do not take strawberry, plum, spinach and tomatoes. These fruits and vegetables are rich in oxalate. So avoid them to prevent from kidney stones.
3. Stop taking supplementary vitamin d and calcium medication. 4. Avoid animal protein diet- eggs, red meat, fish in diet. 5. Take less amount of salt, pickle and western foods. They have high amount of sodium. So avoid it. 6. Urinary infection are also one of the cause of stone. So take proper antibiotic treatment of urinary infection on time. Even when you feelburning sensation or pain during urination, don't avoid it. Take medication as soon as possible. I hope you follow them in your life andstay healthy.
7. You can take gokshur tablets of himalaya for 3 months. It definitely get relief from kidney stones.
8. You can also take neeri syrup 1-2 table spoon with a glass of water at least for 1 month.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.