Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 18 years old boy, I have some problem to speak in flow, atak atak k bolna, so if there is any secure treatment available in medical science for relief o this problem.

1 Doctor Answered
We call it stuttering. It is treatable. There is no medicine for stuttering. Speech therapy will help. Consult a speech pathologist/therapist.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.