I am suffering from stye chalazion on upper pellet of eye since one year. What are the treatment and home remedies to cure it.

I am suffering from stye chalazion on upper pellet of eye...
We have good treatment in homoeopathy without causing adverse effects. These medicines are given internally. Take homoeopathic medicine pulsatilla 30 twice daily and give feedback after 5 days.
A hordeolum (ie, stye) is a localized infection or inflammation of the eyelid margin involving hair follicles of the eyelashes (ie, external hordeolum) or meibomian glands (ie, internal hordeolum). A hordeolum usually is painful, erythematous, and localized. It may produce edema of the entire lid. Purulent material exudes from the eyelash line in external hordeola, while internal hordeola suppurate on the conjunctival surface of eyelid. A chalazion is a painless granuloma of the meibomian glands. The two entities may be distinguished based on the presence or absence of pain. Homoeopathy will give you permanent cure, you have to give your detailed case history to select correct medicine for you.

Book appointment with top doctors for Chalazion treatment